I recently joined Spotify after leaving my SiriusXM subscription of 15+ years. I really like the apps for all my devices including my PC, XBOX, Android phone and smart speakers. I can almost literally listen to my playlists anywhere, anytime.
What I likes about Spotify was how easy it was to build playlists. Besides having many playlists created by others or by Spotify to start with the service uses some intelligence to recommend songs that match the theme of the list.
You can follow me on Spotify under my account name “Bruce Fyfe“. Here are some of my best playlists I created to date:
- Stairway to Heaven’s Best Rock (best rock of the 60s-90s but mostly 70s & 80s)
- Tainted Love of the 80s (these songs will put you back in the 80s)
- Midtown Train to Motown (Mowtown greats)
- Under Cover (great covers of great songs)
- Classic Road Trip Songs (to go with my new truck)
Stay tuned for a post on why I left SiriusXM despite loving their NFL channels.